Select download type:
- Installer (Windows) ffdec_9.0.0_setup.exe 9,536 KiB 38524 96131f373d5abd3122f296e1b19765d21a3eac3d a1e97cf58b69ef463a3672795fc9be9f dc1453db5afffddffdf716f2b8feaeb0f59e2eb4a6fd4dc0d107074be7d6e3c5
- ZIP (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) ffdec_9.0.0.zip 10,452 KiB 12455 79f37c9398d829a7a087ef50070d789057017465 4bb0865e31a5d844278a1b10b7922d55 a6331d16c6f004a9a3a9afe0871a91a93d8073c6e32fb76f6cd6713248a70095
- DEB package (Linux) ffdec_9.0.0.deb 10,455 KiB 1473 1bacf4c7c54467e661ebcfafc9c1e054f4d61681 8c09f5ee2f4cfcae937500805b1cd767 ab55f0625806cadc5ae0b5dc7cb20d5253158e1b164c19f70b1993433ae8538b
- Mac OS X Application (zipped) ffdec_9.0.0_macosx.zip 10,455 KiB 3752 c7e2b22308e2a5e7c08a419a94f19969a7edadef 0ccb9899d0d7743999857cd5ad03676a 5ae1f154d60747406881114f71e828741830a5f03a121d3f51d275e8ded819b3
- Library only (Java SE) ffdec_9.0.0_lib.jar 3,121 KiB 766 56123d767d5d75c71168d9b590e46116575f04f8 862ddd448c37018a619616a3d2eea6af 8c68309a7a0607517376ac8a659bc93377470ffa414e659cd6288c2d75742860
Looking for older downloads? Check archive downloads.
Want to try fresh unstable BETA version? Download nightly build
Program needs Java 1.8 or later.
Windows/Linux: If you do not have Java, you can download Java Runtime Environment installer for free at www.java.com/getjava/
Mac OS X: Oracle Java SE Development Kit 8 is required. If you do not have it, you can download it at Oracle JDK 8 download page
ActiveX on Windows: It is recommended to have Flash Player ActiveX component installed.
FFDec Installer on Windows will check for both those two automatically and install it for you.
How to install
- Windows - download EXE installer and follow instructions. It should detect installed Java and FlashPlayer ActiveX component too.
- Linux debian based - download and install deb package. It depends on Java 8 from Oracle or OpenJDK. To run application, start ffdec.sh
- other Linux - ensure you have Java 8 installed (Both OpenJDK8 and Oracle should work). Download ZIP version, unpack it to directory of your needs. To run application, start ffdec.sh
- Mac OS X - ensure you have Oracle JDK8 installed. Download zipped Mac OS X application. In Finder, right click downloaded file and select "Open". Message that FFDec comes from unidentified developer will appear. Click "Open" button in that dialog. (Look here for details)
- others with Java SE 8 - download ZIP version, unpack it to directory of your needs. To run application, run 'java -jar ffdec.jar' in the app directory.
How to uninstall
- Windows - Go to startmenu and from the "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler" group, click on "Uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler" icon and follow directions.
- Linux debian based - uninstall deb package as you usually do. 'sudo dpkg -r ffdec' should probably do the trick.
- others installed from ZIP - just delete FFDec directory/app
Do you like FFDec?
Please check this page with information about how you can help us.