Search Browsers Cache
Search browser cache tool can open SWFs stored in cache of webbrowsers, which was previously opened through them.
- Select "Search browsers cache" from tools panel on the top ribbon menu. New dialog should appear similar to image above.
- In new window after some loading time, you should see list of cached SWFs
- Double click SWF in the list or click to open SWF in FFDec
- You can filter SWF urls by entering text in the field on the top
- Press to open save dialog to export SWF to disk.
- Press to reload list of cache items
Supported browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome (+Chromium)
In Firefox, you must close browser first to cache become actual.
This feature was removed in 7.x because we cannot keep updating browser cache formats