With search memory tool you can open other processes and search its memory for SWF files.
- Select "Search SWFs in memory" from tools panel on the top ribbon menu. New dialog should appear similar to image above.
- On the left, there is list of running applications. Double click application or press to start memory search.
- You can select more than one process to search in by holding Ctrl or Shift.
- After some waiting, you should see list of SWFs in the list on the right.
- You can sort list of SWFs by clicking column header
- Double click SWF in the right list or press to open SWF in FFDec
- Press to open save dialog to export SWF to disk.
- Press to reload application list