Opensource flash SWF decompiler and editor. Extract resources, convert SWF to FLA, edit ActionScript, replace images, sounds, texts or fonts. Various output formats available. Works with Java on Windows, Linux or MacOS.
- Exporting scripts, images, shapes, movies, sounds, fonts...
- SWF to FLA conversion
- SWF to XML export and import again
- Various output formats like SVG or HTML5 Canvas
- Displaying ActionScript source code.
- Experimental direct editing of ActionScript source
- Editing via assembler source
- Integrated ActionScript debugger - step, breakpoints, set variables
- Both ActionScript 1/2 and AS3 support
- Clicking decompiled source highlights P-code associated instruction and vice-versa
- Replacing images, editing texts, fonts and other tags
- Displaying SWF resources (shapes, sprites, fonts, buttons...)
- Editation of instance metadata
- Hexadecimal dump view with color hilighting also available
- Built-in proxy server for editing SWF files which come through it
- Java based code which supports multiple platforms
- Multilanguage support (see language list)
- Can decompile some kinds of obfuscated code too.
- Open SWF files hidden in loaders (AS3,Windows)
- GFX Scaleform and Iggy 64 () files support
- Quality software receiving many awards
- see [List of all features]
No premium version exists. No trial limitations.
You get one version with all features included.
No ads anywhere. You can look in app source code.
That is fair, seriously. Don't you think?
This page is optimized for Firefox 19.0, Chrome 25.0, IE 9 or later, but should display in other browsers as well.