+ update 2020: WARNING - support of the decompiler is now VERY LIMITED. There are no active developers. This means we will NOT develop new features and/or fix most of bugs. We left the tracker running in case somebody from community would like to work on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
State: closed new: Initial state. As long as issue is in this state, the work on the issue has not yet begun. opened: Opened state means developer started working on the issue. Feature/Fix will probably be in the next release. postponed: This means developer is not working on it now, for some reason it cannot be implemented now. Issue may be opened again in the future. upgraded: Issue is in upgraded state when developer made changes to the program and new version was released. closed: This means the user is satisfied with issue results and no more changes are needed. invalid: These issues cannot be solved. ignored: Developer decided to take no action on this issue. returned: Program changes were made but user is not satisfied and returned the issue.
> What steps will reproduce the problem?
Navigate to scripts/UIObject
Without deobfuscation the pcode list contains 12389 lines.
After deobfuscation the result is only 8 lines, which is decompiled almost correctly to:
Object.registerClass("UIObject",§mx.core.UIObject§); <= here the problem is the §
But the main problem of this issue that I can't belive that only this 8 line is needed.
(Obfuscacor overhead is 154762%, that can't be true)
The deobfuscation seems to be OK, I think the original P-Code list is wrong.
When deobfuscation is turned off, I can see a lot of code (in an "if (false)" branch)
> What version of the product are you using? Is it "nightly build"? Which operating system
do you have?
this problem happened to me on 5.0.0 but in the latest it was fixed, but for some reasson
latest nightly does this.
I have also a problem wich instead of pushshort number (like in .fla and original) it
reads pushbyte number, wich sometimes glitches everything, and since I have a 100.000+
lines script I can't fix it that easily.
I'm working on the AS1/2 things currently, this is why the current latest is not (the same
as the) stable (and sometimes slower). When I finish it, it will be at least as good as
6.0.2, and probably much faster. Please do not use the current nightly with AS2 files.
(AS3 should be the same)
My AS2 issue is fixed, so I close my own issue :)
Realmaster42, Capasha: please create separate issues if the problem still exists with your
I'll also create issue for the § problem (with adding more examples)