If you are looking for the decompiler itself, visit https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
List of issues
: The issue tracker is now writable again and logged users can download files too. But note that our support is very LIMITED.
#1041 FFDec (java) package names in decompiled AS code
> What steps will reproduce the problem? Open for example: wOne_Designer_secure.swf\scripts\__Packages\External\CDataTransport.as > What is the expected output? What do you see instead? Current: this.cbObject.mObject.§com.jpexs.decompiler.flash.action.model.GetMemberActionItem§(this .getBytesLoaded() / this.getBytesTotal()); Expected: Not sure, but something without the full java name of GetMemberActionItem. The problem seems to be only in AS1/2 There are mcuh more similar issues in the swfs. Using the following classes: com.jpexs.decompiler.flash.action.model.GetMemberActionItem com.jpexs.decompiler.flash.action.model.operations.AddActionItem com.jpexs.decompiler.graph.model.TernarOpItem After the fix I'll test all of them again.
AddAction is for example: Push 0.0 register1 "get" "p" GetVariable Add2 CallMethod Return It creates the method name dynamically.
I fixed it partially. Please check this commit: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler/commit/599f75a699bb7c3e185e202438c3bb7968 2edfb5 now it decompiles as: this[this.cbObject.fSuccess].call(...); and: this["get" + p].call(...); I haven't tried it, i hope this is the correct format... (I fount it on the internet:)) I'll find similar issues, and I'll let you know if there is any.
I didn't find any new similar problem, so I close this issue now.