> What steps will reproduce the problem?
actions: code in FFdec directly.
1. add the statement in function hello::hello() : trace("trace_test");
2. click the save button in the menu .
> What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
issues 1: abcBytes is not refreshed.
1. Change to "Hex dump" view mode, expand the "DoABC TAG", right click the "abcBytes",
choose "Parse ABC". The content of the abcBytes is not refreshed unless reload the swf
issues 2: the swf file can't run anymore.
1. the flash player reports : VerifyError: Error #1107
: ABC data is broken...
2. Change to "Hex dump" view mode, expand the "DoABC TAG", all the data bytes in
method_info array becomes 0x00. Pls check in the simple_trace.swf
3. Even fill the method_info array mannually, the swf file can't run yet.
> What version of the product are you using? Is it "nightly build"? Which operating system
do you have?
The verion of the FFdec is version v.6.02 nightly build 965. The swc file version is
AppData\Roaming\JPEXS\FFDec\flashlib playerglobal19_0.swc . OS is Windows Vista
> Please provide any additional information below. If the problem is related to a SWF
file, attach it here, otherwise we can't help you.
1. simple.swf : the swf file before coding
2. simple_trace.swf : the swf file after coding