: WARNING - support of the decompiler is now VERY LIMITED. There are no active developers. This means waiting times in the issue tracker are very long and mostly depend on community. Sorry for the inconvenience.
State: opened new: Initial state. As long as issue is in this state, the work on the issue has not yet begun. opened: Opened state means developer started working on the issue. Feature/Fix will probably be in the next release. postponed: This means developer is not working on it now, for some reason it cannot be implemented now. Issue may be opened again in the future. upgraded: Issue is in upgraded state when developer made changes to the program and new version was released. closed: This means the user is satisfied with issue results and no more changes are needed. invalid: These issues cannot be solved. ignored: Developer decided to take no action on this issue. returned: Program changes were made but user is not satisfied and returned the issue.
i was told in the guestbook there was a replace button below the sound and pictures to do
just that but i cant find it anywhere.
1) to replace image
- make sure you are looking under the images section and not for example shapes
- make sure you select one image tag from the tree you want to replace
- there is "Replace" button under the image
- there might be also secondary button for replacing alpha channel on some tags
- you may also use right click on the image tag to show context menu and use "Replace"
command in it
2) to replace sound
- I thought we have got "Replace" button there too, I don't see it now, but...
- There right click context menu with "Replace" command
See attached screenshots