+ update 2020: WARNING - support of the decompiler is now VERY LIMITED. There are no active developers. This means we will NOT develop new features and/or fix most of bugs. We left the tracker running in case somebody from community would like to work on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
State: opened new: Initial state. As long as issue is in this state, the work on the issue has not yet begun. opened: Opened state means developer started working on the issue. Feature/Fix will probably be in the next release. postponed: This means developer is not working on it now, for some reason it cannot be implemented now. Issue may be opened again in the future. upgraded: Issue is in upgraded state when developer made changes to the program and new version was released. closed: This means the user is satisfied with issue results and no more changes are needed. invalid: These issues cannot be solved. ignored: Developer decided to take no action on this issue. returned: Program changes were made but user is not satisfied and returned the issue.
i was told in the guestbook there was a replace button below the sound and pictures to do
just that but i cant find it anywhere.
1) to replace image
- make sure you are looking under the images section and not for example shapes
- make sure you select one image tag from the tree you want to replace
- there is "Replace" button under the image
- there might be also secondary button for replacing alpha channel on some tags
- you may also use right click on the image tag to show context menu and use "Replace"
command in it
2) to replace sound
- I thought we have got "Replace" button there too, I don't see it now, but...
- There right click context menu with "Replace" command
See attached screenshots