: WARNING - support of the decompiler is now VERY LIMITED. There are no active developers. This means waiting times in the issue tracker are very long and mostly depend on community. Sorry for the inconvenience.
State: new new: Initial state. As long as issue is in this state, the work on the issue has not yet begun. opened: Opened state means developer started working on the issue. Feature/Fix will probably be in the next release. postponed: This means developer is not working on it now, for some reason it cannot be implemented now. Issue may be opened again in the future. upgraded: Issue is in upgraded state when developer made changes to the program and new version was released. closed: This means the user is satisfied with issue results and no more changes are needed. invalid: These issues cannot be solved. ignored: Developer decided to take no action on this issue. returned: Program changes were made but user is not satisfied and returned the issue.
Is it possible to replace movie clip?
I modified movie clip in Adobe Flash.
I'd like to change old movie clip into new.
To import and replace in FFdec, what kind of file format do I save?
And Please tell me the way to replace movieClip.
It is possible, but pretty hard way:
1) SWF file a.swf is your file to be edited, where a movie clip is stored - it is stored
2) Creafe file b.swf with your favorite flash editor and insert(draw) new movieclip in
3) Open a.swf and b.swf in FFDec
4) You can move tags and dependencies from one SWF file to another. So right click
DefineSprite in b.swf to be moved to a.swf and in the menu - select "Move with
dependencies" and selet a.swf in there.
5) That DefineSprite will be moved with different character id (the number in
6) Now a.swf contains original DefineSprite and the second one DefineSprite.
7) Original DefineSprite has a character id. This character id is used in other tags as
well as in frames, etc., wherever this DefineSprite is used. You need to set up
DefineSprite which was moved in step 5) to a.swf so that it has character id of original
8) Right click DefineSprite from step 5) in a.swf and Select Raw Edit. Use edit button and
change character id to the original DefineSprite character id.
9) Same way you edit the original DefineSprite and change character id to a large value
which does not conflict with others.
10) Now you can safely delete the original DefineSprite. Right click it and there's Remove
action or something like that.
It's not very user friendly. We could do a replace menu item in addition to Move and