#136 Export to FLA issues
Labels: FLA export
Hey, looks like this feature is still pretty buggy, but it's ok, I'll be glad to make it more useful. Please, take a look at the attached file. If I try to restore it's FLA I got this results: http://i.imgur.com/Km9xghW.png Originally it was: http://i.imgur.com/ZXJozaD.png Some text fields are misplaced as you can see. And somethng is wrong with code And code of the create_level method was decompiled incorrectly. I got http://pastebin.com/yypQgKMf instead of http://pastebin.com/fNkupKvp trace in the function end will always run according to the decompiled code, but it is not true actually. And restored fla has no ball_obj item code (I can see symbol __Packages.ball_obj but there is no code inside).
version 1.6.4 was released text positions were fixed, other issues already fixed in previous versions.
yep, thanks, but looks like dynamic texts height is still incorrect - I got 28.10 instead of 24.10...
version 1.6.5 was released. This should be fixed, try it.
Yeah, height is OK now, thanks! But I noticed green static texts Y coordinate is wrong - now it 21.4 for the first field, but it was 18 originally. I could create a new issue for this if you wish.
Yes, create new issue please.