+ update 2020: WARNING - support of the decompiler is now VERY LIMITED. There are no active developers. This means we will NOT develop new features and/or fix most of bugs. We left the tracker running in case somebody from community would like to work on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
State: closed new: Initial state. As long as issue is in this state, the work on the issue has not yet begun. opened: Opened state means developer started working on the issue. Feature/Fix will probably be in the next release. postponed: This means developer is not working on it now, for some reason it cannot be implemented now. Issue may be opened again in the future. upgraded: Issue is in upgraded state when developer made changes to the program and new version was released. closed: This means the user is satisfied with issue results and no more changes are needed. invalid: These issues cannot be solved. ignored: Developer decided to take no action on this issue. returned: Program changes were made but user is not satisfied and returned the issue.
I did not succeed in replacing a script with another script through the graphical user
because the import option did not work. The script's import message will appear, but will
not be replaced.
I used the following command later and encountered an error:
"c:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\ffdec.bat" -replace "D:\TVecSwf\scripts\TVec.as"
Is my use form correct?
The syntax is:
-replace <infile> <outfile> <scriptName1> <importDataFile1> [<scriptName2>
<infile> - input SWF file
<outfile> - output SWF file
<scriptNameX> - the name of the script to replace. You can list all names of scripts in
the SWF file by running -dumpAS2 or -dumpAS3 commands.
<importDataFileX> - actual file with ActionScript code. If it has .as extension, then it's
compiled as ActionScript, otherwise its considered P-code.
ffdec.bat -replace myfile.swf changed.swf "\frame 29\DoAction" modifiedFrame29.as
ffdec.bat -replace myfileAs3.swf changedAs3.swf "com.jpexs.pkg.MyClass"
Note that the script is compiled using our own compiler (aka "direct editation" in FFDec
GUI) which is buggy.
Thanks , and is there a way to find out what's this error about :
SEVERE: Uncaught exception in thread: main
at java.lang.String.replace(Unknown Source)