+ update 2020: WARNING - support of the decompiler is now VERY LIMITED. There are no active developers. This means we will NOT develop new features and/or fix most of bugs. We left the tracker running in case somebody from community would like to work on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
State: upgraded new: Initial state. As long as issue is in this state, the work on the issue has not yet begun. opened: Opened state means developer started working on the issue. Feature/Fix will probably be in the next release. postponed: This means developer is not working on it now, for some reason it cannot be implemented now. Issue may be opened again in the future. upgraded: Issue is in upgraded state when developer made changes to the program and new version was released. closed: This means the user is satisfied with issue results and no more changes are needed. invalid: These issues cannot be solved. ignored: Developer decided to take no action on this issue. returned: Program changes were made but user is not satisfied and returned the issue.
> I have a bunch of swf to decompile to fla. I have a windows 10 pc.
if i use GUI all works fine.
if i use cli with simple " -export fla outputfolder inputfolder " some file run fine,
others fail with
SCHWERWIEGEND: Error during XFL/FLA export
> I noticed that those swf which fail have fonts embeded in the lib. ( But its allways
Arial, that i have installed on my mashine)