: WARNING - support of the decompiler is now VERY LIMITED. There are no active developers. This means waiting times in the issue tracker are very long and mostly depend on community. Sorry for the inconvenience.
State: closed new: Initial state. As long as issue is in this state, the work on the issue has not yet begun. opened: Opened state means developer started working on the issue. Feature/Fix will probably be in the next release. postponed: This means developer is not working on it now, for some reason it cannot be implemented now. Issue may be opened again in the future. upgraded: Issue is in upgraded state when developer made changes to the program and new version was released. closed: This means the user is satisfied with issue results and no more changes are needed. invalid: These issues cannot be solved. ignored: Developer decided to take no action on this issue. returned: Program changes were made but user is not satisfied and returned the issue.
> What steps will reproduce the problem?
Trying to save an edited SWF-file. No errors or anything.
> What is the expected output?
Some errors and something so I know what's wrong.
Not only a 0 KB file.
What do you see instead?
Saving the file ending in a file that is 0 KB.
> What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
1.6.7 on Windows 7 64bit
> Please provide any additional information below. Attach the file you have problem with
if neccessary. If you do not want to publish files YOU CAN CHANGE VISIBILITY TO PRIVATE
took me around 3 hours and all i got was 0 KB. My friend get the same issue sometimes.
All I did was added one new image with Sothink SWF Decompiler. Because the newest one
gives too bright when I add an image.
Then did I add these cases in Player http://pastebin.com/UMybh0AC
I also added new values in items > ItemManager http://pastebin.com/AJKS8fVV
Attached the file.
I think the exception in the log is unrelated to 0kb file.
In 1.7.0 I have changed it so SWF is written to temp file first and If it is not empty,
then original file is overwritten.
This should "fix" your problem.