FFDec contains these translations:
- Portugese - Portugal
- Portugese - Brasilian
Translators are working on these new translations:
- No new translations planned now...
If you would like to translate FFDec to your language, please follow these steps:
- Check whether your language is not already present or in preparing state (see list on the top)
- Find out your language code (See table)
- Create new issue in issue tracker. (You should register first) I will add translation to "preparing" list.
- Download Localization pack from the bottom of this page.
This archive contains all language files for actual version of FFDec. Each language in this pack has files with its own suffix which is standard language code.
- Extract Locale pack ZIP file
- Copy each .properties file without _xx suffix (english), to new file which has your language code suffix (_cs is for czech, etc...)
- Open .properties files with an editor. (.properties editor bundled with some Java IDE is better than standard text editor)
- In order to .properties to work in FFDec, all nonascii characters should be replaced with unicode escapes (like \u1234). IDE editors like Netbeans do this automatically. If you have classic text editor, you can skip this phase, I will do it later myself.
- Don't forget to place your name in AboutDialog_xx.properties file.
- Attach translated files to that issue.
- Goto Issue #354 and look for new translated strings.
- Subscribe to Issue #354 to be notified about new strings in the future.
- Wait for next release where your translation will be included.
Pack with all localizations (for translating) for version 10.0.0, revision cdf72b6798a124a3e8fd7d6e5803839782ee4768 can be downloaded here: