#1201 Editing code with switch/case seems to corrupt the SWF.
> What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Compile "GlitchTest.as" with "mxmlc GlitchTest.as --compiler.debug=true"
2. Open the produced "GlitchTest.swf" in FFDec
3. Click the main class "GlitchTest" and press "Edit"
4. Add a space after one line so that "Save" becomes available (any change causes it
5. Press "Save"
6. Save the SWF
7. Open the SWF in Debug Flash Player
> What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
It should behave exactly the same as the original SWF: a blank screen and print "test" to
Instead, it fails with "VerifyError: Error #1012
: The last instruction exceeded code
> What version of the product are you using? Is it "nightly build"? Which operating system
do you have?
Version 8.10 Nightly 1341 (also happens in 8.10 release)
I have a Macbook with OS X 10.9.5.
> Please provide any additional information below. If the problem is related to a SWF
file, attach it here, otherwise we can't help you.
This originally happened when I was trying to modify a SWF of the Flash game Happy Wheels
I'm not attaching that because it's probably copyrighted and stuff.
Please fix! This is a super cool piece of software but changing all the switch/case's in a
SWF I'm editing to if's is not practical.
If you have to ask me anything else, my email address is William backwards and then the
number 128 at gmail dot com.